[Cm-cagliari] #Product Unique Id # @638416CY944778##

Author: Gracee
To: cm-cagliari
Subject: [Cm-cagliari] #Product Unique Id # @638416CY944778##
Dated: Aug 07, 2021
#We are happy to see you liked our services and renewed it for this year#
Your services has been auto renewed as your free trial version of our security program is expired today.As part of our auto-debit service, we have charged your bank account with 419.95 USD.If you have any queries about this subscription charge, please feel free to connect with our team at +1 (866) 418-1214.
#Subscription Information#

Subscriber Id
638956AY741824

Item Description
Pro Norton Net Protection

Billing Cycle
Yearly

Amount
419.95 USD

Devices Covered
05

Next Billing Date
Aug 06, 2022
Your subscription will be automatically renewed every year until cancelled by you.If you wish to unsubscribe from our services and void the charges, please connect with our team at +1 (866) 418-1214.
Please note in case you are not satisfied with our services or you simply wish to opt out, please reach out to us within 2 days from the date of auto renewal.The amount will be reversed to your bank account immediately after successful verification and the services will be cancelled.

Thanks and Regards ,
Billing Team