Re: [Tails-dev] Connection Assistant

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: intrigeri
À: uks00, tails-dev
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] Connection Assistant
Hi,

uks00 (2021-08-01):
> I wanted to let you know I tried to use the connection assistant to set up
> a bridge but it would not work. I am using tails through a USB and tried to
> use the default bridges in tails initially and then a custom bridge I got
> from tor through email but no luck using either method.

Were you using bridges successfully on older Tails (4.19 or earlier)?

I suspect the problem is caused by your computer's hardware clock
being set to local time, far away from UTC (GMT).

It would be nice if you could try this experimental image:
https://nightly.tails.boum.org/build_Tails_ISO_fix-15548-tca-test-manual-time-sync/lastSuccessful/archive/build-artifacts/

… that will allow you to set the time zone and clock correctly upon
such failures, and then to retry.

Please report back :)