Re: [Tails-dev] Unable to connect on tor

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: boyska
À: tails-dev
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] Unable to connect on tor
Odran Ligneul:
>Hello there,

hello, and thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

>I just updated my tails with the most recent version and I need now to
>configure my Tor.
>
>I am using my personal WiFi without any issues in the past and now, I am
>not able to connect on tor anymore.
>
>I used different bridges downloaded from your website and your email
>addresse but none of them work when I enter them, I always get the "error
>connecting to tor"

were you already using bridges before, with other versions of Tails?

I think you hit this bug:
https://gitlab.tails.boum.org/tails/tails/-/issues/15548
the good news is that we are working on it :)
the bad news is that there's not much you can do about that, right now.

>Since I am not using a public or a corporate network, I should not struggle
>to connect on tor right ?

If you use the "easier" option on Tor Connection first choice, that
should work for you, then, and fix the problems you are seeing.

But keep in mind that *will* reveal that you are using Tails. see
https://tails.boum.org/doc/anonymous_internet/tor/index.en.html for more
info on this choice.

bye!

--