Re: [Tails-dev] Socks5 is missing on tails 4.20

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: boyska
À: tails-dev
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] Socks5 is missing on tails 4.20
wpajsk6sjq via Tails-dev:
>Hello, I just updated tails to 4.20.
>When I configute the tor bridge, the option to conect a sock5 or http option are missing.

hello!

>Place, tell me how to do it on tails 4.20, or I will lose the ability to use tail conecting network

thanks for sharing your experience. Don't worry, you can still connect
to Tor using Tails!

- at the first screen, select whatever option you find more
appropriate
- type the bridge that you want to use
- press Connect to Tor
- you will get to an error screen. from this error screen, you can
click on a button to configure socks proxy
- click on Connect to Tor again

and that should now be working!
if you find this is inconvenient, and want to share your thoughts...
your suggestions are really welcome!

bye

--
boyska