[Tails-dev] Problems with 4.2

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: N Pitceathly
À: tails-dev
Sujet: [Tails-dev] Problems with 4.2
I have upgraded 4.19 to4.2 and have unfortunately struck problems signing
into Tor. I like to keep my anonymity so have usually signed in using Tor
bridges added and have presumed that's what happened. With 4.2, I am unable
to connect in anyway other than a straight connection.

I have emailed Tor for bridges, and copied then into the space allocated
for them, but there is always an error message. Also, once I get an error
message there is no way to go back so that I can change my method of
connecting to straight through.

I love using tails and hope I can sort this problem out.

Thank you
Neil Pitceathly