[Tails-dev] Tor Bridge Connection Assistant Feedback/Questio…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Xxxx Xxxxxx
À: tails-dev
Sujet: [Tails-dev] Tor Bridge Connection Assistant Feedback/Question
Hello devs!

Thanks so much for all your work, you are heroes.

I am writing to ask for assistance with the Connection Assistant when
entering bridges. I acquired 2 obfs4 bridges via the automatic emailer, but
when I entered them in the CA, the Connect button was still greyed out. As
a relative newb, I assume this is somehow operator error, but since it's
such a new application, there isn't much in the way of troubleshooting
guides. I would appreciate any guidance you can offer.

Thanks again!