Re: [Tails-l10n] Desperately seeking the developers

Author: ignifugo
To: tails-l10n, tails-weblate
New-Topics: [Tails-l10n] Russian translation [was: Desperately seeking the developers]
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Desperately seeking the developers

On 11/07/21 13:50, Sergey Smirnov wrote:
> Hi, I'm Sergey aka dedmoroz, the leading Russian translator of the
> Tails website. We found ourselves in the dead end. Almost all core
> pages have been translated and we need to quickly review this
> translation before it appears on the website. However, our reviewer
> (ohai) lack reviewer's rights in Weblate. It happens that I cannot get
> any response from emmapeel. I dropped a message to Gitlab but without
> any success. My colleagues from LocLab also attempted but had no luck.
> Is there anyone from the developers' team here? Please respond. We
> only need to complete the job which is almost done.
>
> dedmoroz

hi! dont' panic! nice to meet you sergey,

i'm ignifugo a translator in the team for italian language in the last 6
years.. ah yes, also a founder of that team. :)

I hope that someone answer you quickly.. but I don't see answer in
mailing list, so better a word more than one less..

:) first, thank and congrats for translate the Tails website in Russian!

I'm sure that your team will arrive to see soon published that version.

I know that emma is in holyday/less job in this period.

For the translation platform you can write to tails-weblate@??? Hem
, I put in CC directly :)

You can also see the open tickets at
https://gitlab.tails.boum.org/tails/sysadmin/-/issues?label_name%5B%5D=C%3ATranslation+Platform

I open one for you. I hope to be usefull. hugs

ignifugo