Re: [Tails-dev] NSA tails and closed code

Author: syster
To: tails-dev
New-Topics: [Tails-dev] Documentation about BIOS and firmware attacks
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] NSA tails and closed code
What I always thought what would be nice:

Having 2 versions of Tails. One pure and free, and one with proprietary
code that is needed to run some hardware.

If one has a wifi adapter that runs on free software, most if not all of
the proprietary code that is included in Tails is of no use for that
person, at least that's how I understand it. Such an wifi adapter can be
be bought for the cost of an USB stick.