Re: [ZonaRossa] custom sheet metal

Author: Cherry Cao
To: zonarossa
Subject: Re: [ZonaRossa] custom sheet metal
Dear Partners,

I hope everything is all right !
This is Cherry from Shenzhen Welltop (China manufacturer of stamping parts).

What we normally do , metal parts as following ,
1. Stamping metal frame  (OEM/ODM)
2. Smartlock     (OEM/ODM)
3. ATM cabinet  (OEM/ODM)
4. Heat sink     (OEM/ODM)
5. Riveted metal stamping  (OEM/ODM)
6. Display metal hook      (OEM/ODM)
7. Display metal stand      (OEM/ODM)
8. Spot welding metal frame  (OEM/ODM)
9. Flat hinge / shaped hinge
10. Others customized metal parts .

Fecility we have :
We have a comprehensive set of production equipment, including punching machine, hand-punch machine, tapping machine, drilling machine, machining equipment, lathe machine, milling machine, cutting machine, precision grinding machine, sparks machine, CNC machining center and 3 production lines, and we also have a series precision testing equipment, such as projector, Quadratic element/CMM inspection, hardness tester, altimeter, DJH-E and so on.

Inspection methods for products :
Vernier Calipers
Micrometer
Depth Micrometer
Hardness meter
Ring Guage
Torque meter
Plug Guage
Quadratic element
Projection Instrument
CMM
thread guage

Format for customer’s drawing we can use:
2D : PDF ,dwg
3D : CAD,dxf, step, igs .

Welcome your emails or call soon!

Thank you!
Kind Regards
Cherry Cao
Shenzhen Welltop Industrial Co.,Ltd
Direct line : +86-0755-27083174
Mobile: +0086-15817434301Address: B block, Bailu Industrial Park, Gonghe Industrial Road,Xixiang Town, Shenzhen,Guangdong province, China.