[OpenPGP-applet-devel] Information Request.

Author: J SAINSBURY'S PLC
To: openpgp-applet-devel
Subject: [OpenPGP-applet-devel] Information Request.
To whom it may concern

As a nationwide business, J Sainsburys plc is present across the United Kingdom with more than 2000 supermarkets and convenience stores
We sell a wide range of food and non food products as well as general merchandising.
We are constantly reviewing our range of products and add and remove products based on customer needs.

We also heavily invest in new buildings, technology and plant and machinery for our business as part of our long term expansion and growth strategy.
We have been visiting your website and are interested in some of your products.
We would like to establish a trade relationship with your business and kindly request the following information:

-A full list of the products you sell and muanufacture
-Any information around delivery lead times and availability of your products that we may find useful.

We would like to inform you that given the amount of stock we order to ensure availability in our 2000+ stores and given the size of investments in our various expansion projects, we work on a credit line agreement basis.
We send you our financial statements and data for your insurance company to perform a credit check.

Where necessary, a credit account will then be opened for our business on a 14 to 30 days credit terms guaranteed by the insurance company.
In other words, once the insurance clears the amount of credit available to us, we make the payments to your accounts 14 to 30 days after the goods are received.

With the hope that this can be the start of a great and long lasting partnership, I would like to thank you in advance for sending us the information we have requested.

We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

James Hamilton
Buying Manager
J SAINSBURY'S PLC.