Re: [Tails-testers] Tails 4.19~rc1 Tor Connection Manager wi…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: sajolida
À: ihjfdsajfdsaoij, Tails list for early testers
Sujet: Re: [Tails-testers] Tails 4.19~rc1 Tor Connection Manager with captive portal
ihjfdsajfdsaoij via Tails-testers:
> When connecting to wifi with a captive portal, you are presented with
> the option to try to sign in, but it requires that you have enabled the
> Unsafe Browser on startup.  This is pretty clunky because it requires a
> system restart, so some other mechanism to accomplish this should be
> added.

Hi,

Thanks a lot for testing 4.19~rc1!

That's a good idea. It might have security implications but I'm not sure
whether I already discussed this with the developers.

I created this issue to track this discussion:

https://gitlab.tails.boum.org/tails/tails/-/issues/18341

--
sajolida
Tails — https://tails.boum.org/