Re: [Tails-dev] Proposal: Core Workers are responsible for …

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: ignifugo
À: tails-dev
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] Proposal: Core Workers are responsible for simplified Monthly Reports

On 04/05/21 14:31, intrigeri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> anonym (2021-05-04):
>> In other words, it will be a copy-paste job with no need for creative writing.
> My understanding is that we (Core Workers) had agreed on "pick
> 3 highlights of the month (achievements, plans) and write a paragraph
> of prose about each of them", which may require more or less creative
> writing, depending on how the input text (team reports) looks like.
>
> Cheers!

Ok, but pratically.. we use the same method?

Email to remember the task.. and

Any core workers have to write themself here for shifts:

https://gitlab.tails.boum.org/tails/blueprints/-/wikis/monthly_report

and Anonym will change the template for the next month and who do the
report will copy/paste 3 highlights for each team?

is it correct?

hugs

ignifugo