Re: [Tails-dev] Risks of Additional Software feature (was Re…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: sajolida
À: The Tails public development discussion list
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] Risks of Additional Software feature (was Re: decentralized ethereum wallet)
duc01k--- via Tails-dev:
> Opened a bug: https://gitlab.tails.boum.org/tails/tails/-/issues/18232

Thanks for the clear feedback duc01k! I wrote this doc and reading your
detailed comments about how you understand each line really helps me
understand better your concern.

To be honest, I'm not sure that we can do a lot to make this doc less
scary but there are definitely some bits of it that can be improved to
be clearer.

I don't think that working on this should be a big priority for our
technical writing team but at least it's good to have all this feedback
well tracked for when we'll work on it.

See you on #18232 :)

--
sajolida