[Tails-dev] Updated test suite dependency: tor/buster-backpo…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: intrigeri
À: The Tails public development discussion list
Sujet: [Tails-dev] Updated test suite dependency: tor/buster-backports
Hi,

Running our test suite on our devel branch requires tor 0.4.4.6 or
newer installed on the host system. Otherwise, the tor client in the
Tails system under test won't bootstrap.

Our stable branch will soon have this requirement too. This will come
with updated test suite setup doc and a version check in
run_test_suite.

If you're curious, the context is on #18190 and #18201.

Cheers!