[Hackmeeting] Fwd: [hackademia] Queer Data. Queer AI. Commun…

Author: isi
To: hackmeeting
Subject: [Hackmeeting] Fwd: [hackademia] Queer Data. Queer AI. Community AI.

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:     [hackademia] Queer Data. Queer AI. Community AI.
Date:     Thu, 4 Feb 2021 10:58:41 +0100
<hackademia@???>
To:     hackademia@???

Hello everyone
We have a publication out in which we describe three terms that we think
could be important in the near future:

Queer Data
Queer AI
Community AI

https://www.he-r.it/queer-data-queer-ai-community-ai-the-importance-of-angel_f-and-iaqos-in-torpignattara-explained-in-a-publication/
<https://www.he-r.it/queer-data-queer-ai-community-ai-the-importance-of-angel_f-and-iaqos-in-torpignattara-explained-in-a-publication/>

let's talk if you wish :)
Best
Salvatore

----------

** Queer Data, Queer AI, Community AI: the importance of Angel_F and
IAQOS in Torpignattara explained in a publication **

A new peer reviewed publication is out which documents our research on
what we’re calling Community AI, starting from our first experiences in
2006 with Angel_F, and arriving to the IAQOS project in Torpignattara/Rome.

This is an important step, as for the first time the concepts of Queer
Data and Queer AI are introduced in this context, hopefully opening up
new dialogues and opportunities for collaboration.

We feel that this is an important step towards contrasting the cultural
hegemony about what Data and AI can be in our societies, and in
proposing viable, accessible, inclusive alternatives.

We invite researchers, activists, social entrepreneurs and groups of
citizens to get in touch with us (the paper includes our email
addresses) for further information and to start collaborations.

--
*Art is Open Source *-**http://www.artisopensource.net
<http://www.artisopensource.net/>