Re: [Tails-dev] The future of monthly reports, 2021 edition…

Author: syster
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] The future of monthly reports, 2021 edition [Was: Preparing the next monthly report]
Some inspiration for monthly reports can be the XMPP newsletter.
I've done more contribution (even not much) to Tails then to XMPP, but I never contributed to Tails monthly reports but to the one of XMPP.

some information about the XMPP report:

How to contribute is easy accessible: https://xmpp.org/newsletter.html
To contribute has an very easy entry point:
- there's a MUC specific for that, where you can just drop a line.
- there's a pad where you can add your contribution.
- there's git for final report

I don't know if there's something of value for Tails, since development and community in the XMPP ecosystem varies a lot from Tails (many independent projects using the same standard).