Re: [Tails-dev] Preparing the next monthly report

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
New-Topics: [Tails-dev] The future of monthly reports, 2021 edition [Was: Preparing the next monthly report]
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Preparing the next monthly report
Tails:
> The person who volunteered to curate the report will
> help coordinate, patch, and rephrase things but will not be able to go
> through every possible source of information (including what's in your
> head).

I volunteered to curate the January report some weeks ago but I withdraw
myself today. I'm seriously overworked with the UX sprint until February
15 and in Tails in general.

I've curated ⅔ of reports since 2017 but I won't curate them anymore.

This monthly report dynamics has been recurrently frustrating for me.
What I envisioned as a way of communicating within the project,
connecting with the rest of the world, and celebrating our achievements,
has felt broken for me for years. I've put a lot of energy in the past
to try to change this but I don't have this energy anymore. I'll find
elsewhere the information that I need from them.

--
sajolida
Tails — https://tails.boum.org/