Re: [Tails-l10n] German - OpenPGP migration - git or weblate…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: emma peel
À: tails-l10n
Sujet: Re: [Tails-l10n] German - OpenPGP migration - git or weblate?
divinette@???:> Hi
> I have translated the recent doc on enigmail migration
> https://tails.boum.org/doc/anonymous_internet/thunderbird/openpgp_migration/index.en.html
>
> the po file can be found here
> https://gitlab.tails.boum.org/divi/tails/-/commit/e159cb267d1465e6c660f185ed8063decd37e763
>
> local site build looks ok, but maybe some formatting could be cleaner on
> phrases that are longer in german
> This is miy first translation for tails so i'm not sure how to go from
> here !?

Hello:

Thanks for translating!

Please use weblate to translate in the future. Here an introduction:

https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/translate/with_translation_platform/

I have added your translations as suggestions, but I could not maintain your authorship.

(also it was a little bit of work, and you did not have access to suggestions and could not see other translations while translating)

Your suggestions are here: https://translate.tails.boum.org/projects/tails/wikisrcdocanonymous_internetthunderbirdopenpgp_migrationpo/de/ waiting for review by a German reviewer.

They should appear on the staging site soon:

https://staging.tails.boum.org/doc/anonymous_internet/thunderbird/openpgp_migration/index.de.html

And thanks again for your translations! The German team needs some more people lately