Re: [Tails-dev] selling merch as Tails while outsourcing the…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: syster
À: The Tails public development discussion list
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] selling merch as Tails while outsourcing the effort - some concrete ideas
I'm in a position, where I have at one point time to be committed to offer support to Tails, and then from one moment to the other it can change being offline for months.

Being the contact person will fail sooner or later.

where help by core is needed:

contact Person:
Being the contact person the collectives/company can reach out if they need to.
This should happen rarely. An email list for this would be good. I can respond when I have time, and others when I don't.

Agreements:
I can be the person to collect/document potential agreements. Final say needs to have core.

tax:
Uniformed opinion: Maybe you need to send the collective(s) some paper.

temporal final decision on process:
At one point there needs to be made a decision about the exact process that I'm going to propose. So it will require some time by core to think through the proposal, have a discussion and form a decision.

core help not really needed:

research:
I'll do that. If one has ideas, I'm happy to listen.

Design:
We have this already, aren't we?

New Designs:
Outsourcing by asking community. If this will bring nice results, we have more designs otherwise not.

Money:
You have a bank one can send cash to. You have crypto coins. Job done?

Webpage implementation:
I suck at doing things with code. Thought I should be able to create a MVP. After all it's not more then presenting Products and linking them to the pages people can get it and doing some documentation. If I fail doing MVP, I'll try to go the route of outsourcing this task to the community. Maybe I'll do this anyway, even if it's just for trying how it will work out.
Merge request and fixing small errors should be the only task for core team here.

Can't tell if I forgot something. Did I?