Re: [Tails-dev] Planned maintenance starting Oct 22: upgrade…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: tails-sysadmins
À: tails-dev
Anciens-sujets: [Tails-dev] Planned maintenance starting Oct 22: upgrade CI isotesters to Buster (sysadmins#17731)
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] Planned maintenance starting Oct 22: upgrade CI isotesters to Buster (sysadmins#17731)

Hi, dear Tails devs!

We just upgraded the 5 Jenkins ISO Testers to Buster!

We spotted two kinds of problems that look suspiciously like
regressions. They were in the Pidgin and Seahorse tests:

- https://jenkins.tails.boum.org/job/test_Tails_ISO_stable/2577
- https://jenkins.tails.boum.org/job/test_Tails_ISO_bugfix-7465-non-world-readable-persistence-root-directory-force-all-tests/5/
- https://jenkins.tails.boum.org/job/test_Tails_ISO_bugfix-17972-drop-read-only-persistence-leftovers-force-all-tests/5/

intrigeri plans to look into them later and file issues as needed. If
you want to do it earlier, great: please let intrigeri know so we avoid
duplicating work :)

If you spot other problems that look like regressions caused by this
problem, please let us know:

    https://tails.boum.org/contribute/working_together/roles/sysadmins/#communication

We'll be decommissioning ISO Tester #6 soon: we've not been using it for
a long time because there's no available memory for it, and we have no
plan to bring it back online.

Reminder: we'll drop support for running our test suite on Stretch on
November 17 2020.

Zen Fu & intrigeri