Re: [Hackmeeting] Help in preceding days to hackmeeting

Autore: boyska
To: hackmeeting
Oggetto: Re: [Hackmeeting] Help in preceding days to hackmeeting
soresgeri23:
>I will be coming from Barcelona, and would like to come earlier to help
>out setting up before the hackmeeting begins.

hi!
There is this FAQ that is specifically for that!
https://hackmeeting.org/hackit20/news/invito-ad-arrivare-in-anticipo-ad-hackmeeting.html
I know, it's italian only, but I'm pretty sure you'll find the way to
read it ;)

>Which day will setup begin?

it already did :P but monday is already a good day to arrive

>Is there somebody I should contact beforehand?

please write some informations to avana-prog-forte@???

see you at Forte!

--
boyska
«These people are not afraid to significantly demean their