Re: [ZonaRossa] Ip68 Waterproof explosion ploof led tunnel l…

Author: fly_diao
To: zonarossa
Subject: Re: [ZonaRossa] Ip68 Waterproof explosion ploof led tunnel lights
Dear Friends,Hope you everyhiting is well.Glad to know you are on the market of the Explosion proof led tunnel lights.How about our Atex/UL8144/DLC(Range from 20-2oow )IP68 Five years warranty explosion proof led lights?(ps. we are the first one have the UL844 approval in china)Suitablbe for hazardous lotion :Zone 1& 2(ATEX),Class 1Div 2(UL/CUL).....For outdoor lighting ,tunnel,road ,street.for factory. warehouse of :Chemical, Medicine,Metal,Offshore oil&gas,Refineries,powder,For petrol Station:Gas Canopy,Oil Pump Area.For Military, Navy .Airport.Key Featires:Most economic priceLED:LM80 CertifiedHousing:Die-cast aluminum ADC12Glass:Shock& vibration resistant tempered glassDriver: Meanwell HLGProtection :IP68Warranty: 5 years.BRSelina Diao/ Sales RepresentativeShen Zhen Cesp Co.,ltdOffice: +86-755 83509822Phone/Whatsapp/Wechat:+86-13632935074Add: 6th Floor Wangcheng Building,Longhuan East Road, Longhua District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China