Re: [Tails-l10n] (Review) install/linux.de.html [de]

Author: emma peel
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] (Review) install/linux.de.html [de]
Rhamnousia:
> Greetings,
>
> I have expanded the German translation of the "Linux" page. As such I
> would like to request a review of my work, which can be found here:
> https://gitlab.tails.boum.org/rhamnousia/tails/-/commits/translate/linux
>
> Thank you very much for your time.

Hello Rhamnousia:

Thanks for contributing with your translation!

Next time you can also add your translation for review by adding suggestions here:

https://translate.tails.boum.org/languages/de/tails/

Apologies for the outdated documentation, we are still not finished with the translation platform and we want to write the docs about the final version.
We didn't plan on dropping git translation, but we may have forgotten a bit about the docs.

The translation platform documentation, also a bit outdated, can be found at https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/translate/with_translation_platform/