Re: [Tails-l10n] Translations missing for Thunderbird and Ta…

Author: sajolida
To: Tails localization discussion, intrigeri
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Translations missing for Thunderbird and Tails Installer
scootergrisen:
> I send this to tails-ux@??? before which might be the wrong
> mailinglist so i send it here also...

Hi!

Hmm, this should have worked. I'm moderating tails-ux but I don't
remember receiving your email.

Yep, see https://tails.boum.org/doc/anonymous_internet/thunderbird/#index4h1

> Tails installer also does not use danish translation.
> Maybe translations are not included at all yet.

That's weird but maybe I'm missing something. I'm putting intrigeri in
copy as both the current FT front desk and the author or
installer.git:3b8dac72.

How come Danish is listed in the Welcome Screen but the PO file for
Tails Installer was removed in October 2019?

https://gitlab.tails.boum.org/tails/installer/-/commit/3b8dac7254bc07306e212ad1955fa9919eb36588

--
sajolida
Tails — https://tails.boum.org/