Re: [Tails-dev] Re-Introduction of I2P to Tails

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Re-Introduction of I2P to Tails
Konrad Bächler:
> we would like to help and work on the re-introduction of I2P into Tails.
> We understood that there is a need for the re-introduction in the "Tails
> way" (easy to maintain, as close as possible to Debian). Is this true -
> or is I2P unwanted? :)

Hi Konrad, thanks for proposing to contribute to Tails.

Unfortunately, we lack good decision making processes in Tails to be
able to give you a clear-cut answer.

My personal opinion is that we shouldn't re-introduce I2P in Tails
before they drastically increase their user base outside of Tails:

https://gitlab.tails.boum.org/tails/tails/-/issues/12264

This thread is also where we should continue this discussion as GitLab
is a better archive for these kind of things.

--
sajolida
Tails — https://tails.boum.org/