Re: [Tails-project] [Tails-dev] Next attempt to migrate to G…

Author: Cyril Brulebois
To: The Tails public development discussion list
CC: Public mailing list about the Tails project, tails-sysadmins
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] [Tails-dev] Next attempt to migrate to GitLab: May 19th
Sandro Knauß <hefee@???> (2020-05-13):
> We stop and rolled back our last attempt to migrate to Gitlab in
> April. We now start a second attempt on May 19th. At least we now have
> a plan to shorten the time of unavailability of the parts of our
> infrastructure. But still during this day and the following ones,
> expect disruption and long periods of unavailability of the parts of
> our infrastructure that are somehow connected to our Git repositories
> or to Redmine.

Fingers crossed, and take your time. This is a major move, and it's fine
to take as much time as is needed to get all the pieces together. :)

Hopefully we won't be doing that kind of things every 4 or 6 weeks
anyway, we can probably wait for a few hours or even days.

Cyril 'kibi' Brulebois (ckb@???)