[movimenti.bicocca] Fwd: Deadline postponed - Political Soci…

Author: Alberta Giorgi
To: Laboratorio sulla partecipazione politica e associativa del Dipartimento di Sociologia e ricerca sociale dell'Universita' degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca
Subject: [movimenti.bicocca] Fwd: Deadline postponed - Political Sociology (RN32) "Back to the Future? European Progressions and Retrogressions". (CFP)
---------- Forwarded message ---------
Da: Political Sociology <rn32esa@???>
Date: gio 26 mar 2020 alle ore 13:00
Subject: Deadline postponed - Political Sociology (RN32) "Back to the
Future? European Progressions and Retrogressions". (CFP)

Dear all,
after careful consideration, the deadline for the conference has been
postponed to April 15th.

Mid-term conference of the ESA research network Political Sociology (RN32)
"Back to the Future? European Progressions and Retrogressions". (Info:
https://www.maynoothuniversity.ie/sociology/esa-conference-rn32-2020).

The conference is scheduled to take place in Maynooth, Ireland, on October
29-31, 2020. We remain hopeful that, by then, the Covid-19 outbreak will
have been contained, and we would not have to amend our schedule. However,
we will keep everyone up to date with any changes,

With our best wishes in these challenging times,

Pauline Cullen (RN32 coordinator)
Alberta Giorgi (RN32 vice-coordinator)

--
Alberta Giorgi
----
University of Bergamo, Department of Letters, Philosophy and Communication
(personal page
<http://www00.unibg.it/struttura/strutturasm.asp?rubrica=1&persona=4355&nome=Alberta&cognome=Giorgi>
)
Vice-coordinator - European Research Network Political Sociology (European
Sociological Association)
Intervistautori <https://intervistautori.org/> - Il primo sito italiano di
podcast sulla sociologia
PaCo <http://siba-ese.unisalento.it/index.php/paco/index> - Partecipazione
e Conflitto Journal
SISP - Partecipazione e Movimenti Sociali (convenor)
AIS - Sociologia della Religione (board)
---
Latest publications - here
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Alberta_Giorgi>
Giorgi A. (2018) Religioni di minoranza. Tra Europa e laicità locale.
<http://mimesisedizioni.it/religioni-di-minoranza-tra-europa-e-laicita-locale.html>
Milano, Mimesis
Giorgi A. (2019) "Religion and political parties: the case of Italy
<https://books.google.fr/books?hl=fr&lr&id=ccbADwAAQBAJ&oi=fnd&pg=PT254&ots=TCztcEYxlN&sig=AzqYdJCptptZetVIVLzfxrOCe-4&fbclid=IwAR2xfpc35SF6KE5uSKjE5CPW_Twyh51rIUInHG4XvHwc5DbVJVs7Qt5aDjU#v=onepage&q&f=false>",
J. Hanyes (ed.) The Routledge Handbook to Religion and Political Parties.
Giorgi A. (2019) Religion and feminism. Queering the divide
<https://www.rivisteweb.it/doi/10.1423/96117>, Rassegna Italiana di
Sociologia, LX(4): 805-826..

--

---
Hai ricevuto questo messaggio perché sei iscritto al gruppo

--
Alberta Giorgi
----
University of Bergamo, Department of Letters, Philosophy and
Communication (personal
page
<http://www00.unibg.it/struttura/strutturasm.asp?rubrica=1&persona=4355&nome=Alberta&cognome=Giorgi>
)
PaCo <http://siba-ese.unisalento.it/index.php/paco/index> - Partecipazione
e Conflitto Journal
Grassrootsmobilise <http://grassrootsmobilise.eu/> project
Groupe Sociétés, Religions, Laïcités <https://www.gsrl-cnrs.fr/>
Policredos <http://www.ces.uc.pt/policredos/pages/en/about-policredos.php>
- Observatory on Religion in Public Space
Intervistautori <https://intervistautori.org/> - il primo podcast italiano
di sociologia
---