[Tails-testers] Tails 4.3 Unstable -->>[was: Installing a Ta…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Terry Gruzebeck
À: intrigeri, Tails list for early testers
Anciens-sujets: Re: [Tails-testers] Manual upgrade from virt-manager [was: Installing a Tails USB Image as Virtual USB Storage in Virt-Manager]
Sujet: [Tails-testers] Tails 4.3 Unstable -->>[was: Installing a Tails USB Image as Virtual USB Storage in Virt-Manager]

    Hi gang,

    Even if I don't modify Tails beyond setting an OBFS4 custom network
    bridge, unfortunately, version 4.3 locks up in the Virt-Manager USB
    installation described below.  The host system is a fully-upgraded
    Parrot Linux 4.7 Debian 10 OS.  I've tried 4.3 only as a SCSI-CD
    install, too, to no avail.  Allocating more RAM only delays the
    inevitable seizing up.  Ver. 4.2.2 works flawlessly under these same
    circumstances.

    Hoping you can fix this for the next version release.  During the
    meanwhile, are there any ver. 4.2.2 security upgrades I can do
    through either the Synaptic Package Manager or a terminal?

    Terry

On 11/01/2019 04:53 AM, intrigeri