Re: [Tails-dev] [Last call for comments before Nov 17] Redmi…

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [Last call for comments before Nov 17] Redmine workflow simplification: drop "Fix committed" status
Hi,

intrigeri (2.5 weeks ago):
> Proposal: remove the "Fix committed" status. Instead, use "Resolved".

So far:

- This proposal was enthusiastically supported by 1 (anonym) out of
2 people, other than me, who participated in this discussion.

- sajolida raised a concern, which lead me to improve the proposal
this way: we will still have a Redmine view for "the list of things
that will be in the next release", that we can link to.
sajolida answered that this addressed his concern.

If you have any comments about this proposal, please share them by the
end of the week.

Then I'll assess whether we've reached consensus. It'll be useful
input to specify our upcoming issues management in GitLab, starting
next Monday.