[Tails-ux] Call for talk proposals - Open Source Design devr…

Author: Bernard Tyers
To: tails-ux
Subject: [Tails-ux] Call for talk proposals - Open Source Design devroom at FOSDEM 2020
Hello all,

I'd like to let you all know the Open Source Design devroom will take
place on Sunday, February 2nd 2020.

We invite you to send in your submissions about design work on free,
libre and open source projects. We'd love to hear about the good work
being done with Tails.

When we say design we mean ‘design’ in the broadest sense – all in the
context of open source projects, which we believe introduces unique
challenges.

For inspiration, you can see the talks from 2019 and 2018:

https://archive.fosdem.org/2019/schedule/track/open_source_design/
https://archive.fosdem.org/2018/schedule/track/open_source_design/

Designers and developers working with designers (or on a design-minded
project) are welcome to submit proposals.

For more information, you can find all necessary information on the Call
for Proposals:

https://opensourcedesign.net/events/2020/02/02/opensourcedesign-fosdem-2020

If you think you have an idea for a proposal, but aren't sure, let me
know and I'll help if I can. You can get me on email, #tails (I'm bbt),
or XMPP: bernard@???

Best wishes,
Bernard

Open Source Design collective

---------
Bernard Tyers
User Researcher and Interaction Designer
Sane UX Design

E-mail: bernard@???
PGP: keybase.io/ei8fdb

Until the end of November 2019, I am unavailable for work. If you'd like
to hire me from December, please get in touch.