Re: [Tails-l10n] drawstring bags logo printed 2019/10/25 20…

Author: Christina | O'Ready
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] drawstring bags logo printed 2019/10/25 20:26:54
Hi
We can supply all kinds of material drawstring bags which can be used in tradeshow and all kinds of brand event. The MOQ is 500pcs. Please kindly let me know if you have any inquiry that we can help.

Material: 420D polyester; Size: 35*45mc; Print: As your request
Please kindly reply "remove" if you do not need our products.
Best regards,
Christina

I'm SO MAD right now!" So you do the dutiful thing as a friend, and you ask for details
All right, the mermaid is indeed real, but anyone who's gone on a dive will know that the ocean looks more like this