Re: [Tails-l10n] Weblate: review todo list

Author: Muri Nicanor
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Weblate: review todo list
Hi,

On 10/21/19 5:35 PM, intrigeri wrote:> Hi,

> Muri Nicanor:
>> is there maybe a functionality in Weblate to list all the unreviewed
>> strings, that I have not proposed myself?
>
> I think that https://translate.tails.boum.org/#suggestions lists the
> pages that have suggestions (that is, what "unreviewed strings" are in
> our current workflow).

Thats what I initially thought, but in my case that page lists 10 pages
and of these 10 pages 8 have a 0 (zero) in the column 'Suggestions'.
Well, actually, scratch that, I just realized it changes with every
reload, sometimes all the listed pages have 0 suggestsions. I think that
the fragment '#suggestions' means 'Weblate suggests to translate those
pages based on rand()' ;)

> But from there, I can't find any good way to
> list suggestions :/

What I *can* do is sort all the pages (in the Dashboard for example) by
the number of suggestions they have, but that includes the strings I
have suggested...

cheers,
muri