Re: [Tails-testers] Call for testing: tentative images of Ta…

Author: intrigeri
To: Tom Watson, Tails list for early testers
New-Topics: [Tails-testers] Buster regression with Nvidia RTX 2070 (#17155) [Was: Call for testing: tentative images of Tails 4.0~rc1]
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] Call for testing: tentative images of Tails 4.0~rc1
Hi Tom,

Tom Watson:
> tails-amd64-4.0~rc1
> <https://mirrors.wikimedia.org/tails/alpha/tails-amd64-4.0~rc1/>- same
> results as previously reported - won't boot with same pixelated lines in
> normal and same text returned in troubleshooting mode.

Ouch :/

Please retry in normal mode (as opposed to "troubleshooting mode"),
adding to the boot options:

debug nosplash

You should see some text output. It would be sweet if you could share
a picture or video (possibly privately with me if you prefer).

Thanks in advance!