[Tails-l10n] Call for translations: Tails 4.0

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: [Tails-l10n] Call for translations: Tails 4.0
Hi,

Tails 4.0 is now frozen, so please base any translations
on the testing branch until the final 4.0 release (October 22).

Such translations need to be done in Git because our Weblate setup
only tracks our master branch. They need to be merged by October 20.

Since the last similar call for translation sent by sajolida,
the most important change is the doc update for Tor Browser 9.

Thanks in advance!

Reminder: please ensure Tails strings are not only translated, but
also *reviewed* in Transifex, otherwise they will not be included in
future Tails releases. I've temporarily relaxed this criterion for
4.0~rc1.