Re: [Tails-project] [Tails-dev] Working group to define the …

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-project
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] [Tails-dev] Working group to define the "core Tails system" (#16531)
Hi,

intrigeri:
>> So I thought we could try this:

>> 1. Create a working group of a few people who are interested in this
>>    topic and want to be involved in every step of this process.

>>    → If you want in, please let me know by the end of July.

> I would love if more folks could get involved so I'll happily wait
> until mid-September.

So far, five people expressed interest in being part of this working
group: hefee, intrigeri, sajolida, segfault, and u. I think that's an
impressively large amount of folks who "want to be involved in every
step of this process" :) And I hope the process is lead in a way that
allows others to participate as much as they want+can. This concludes
step 1.

I would love if someone lead the next steps of this process.
I personally won't, at least in the next two months.