[Tails-l10n] Call for translation: donation campaign

Author: sajolida
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: [Tails-l10n] Call for translation: donation campaign
Hi,

We'll launch the donation campaign next week.

We're missing some translations. If it's easier for you, you can drop
them in this thread and I'll do the Git magic.

Donation page
=============

We pushed some changes to the donation page itself:

    https://tails.boum.org/donate/

The changes are untranslated in all languages. They are live already so
you should be able to work on this from Weblate.

Banner
======

We're using the same banner as last year but some languages were missing:

- Farsi
- Italian
- Portuguese (only the 2nd sentence)

The string is:

« Tails helps thousands of people stay safe online every day. And it's
free. »

« Donate today to protect and sustain Tails! »

Home of Tor Browser in Tails
============================

We're using the same message as well and the same languages are missing:

- Farsi
- Italian
- Portuguese

The message is:

« Dear Tails user,

Today, we are asking you to help Tails. You can enjoy Tails for free
because we believe that nobody should have to pay to be safe while using
computers. And we want to keep it this way. If everyone reading this
donated $6, our fundraiser would be done in one day. The price of a USB
stick is all we need.

But, not everyone can donate. When you donate, you are offering to many
others who need it, this precious tool that is Tails. »

Thanks!

--
sajolida
Tails — https://tails.boum.org/