[Tails-l10n] Transifex workflow changed: translated strings …

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: [Tails-l10n] Transifex workflow changed: translated strings now need reviews (#16774)
Hi translators!

For your information, since 4.0~beta2 we stopped importing
non-reviewed translations from Transifex. To ensure that Tails is well
translated into the language you care about, please log into Transifex
and ensure that the strings are reviewed. Please focus on the
"tails-misc" component first.

Also, the Greeter was moved from its own repository to our main one
("tails.git"). The translations were copied accordingly by Transifex,
but the "reviewed" status got lost along the way, so these
translations are not effectively used in Tails anymore. The steps I've
suggested above will also fix this problem.

Thanks in advance!