Re: [Tails-dev] Support of "go get" command

Author: Jurre van Bergen
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Support of "go get" command
Hi,

Sorry for reviving a thread from some time ago, but I thought others
might enjoy this one.

As the only workaround for now consisted of manually git cloning
repositories, no more!
Ola found out a nice workaround that's documented here:
https://github.com/agl/xmpp-client/issues/82#issuecomment-514616589

Best,

Jurre