Re: [Tails-testers] All 3 legacy usb wireless adaptors worki…

Author: sajolida
To: realityisconfusing, Tails list for early testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] All 3 legacy usb wireless adaptors working fien with Tails!
realityisconfusing via Tails-testers:
> I have 3 very old "legacy" usb adaptors!

Hi,

Thanks a lot for reporting your findings!

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I was traveling to Tor
Meeting last week.

> They are:
>
> Retail Plus USB Wifi adaptor -   Model Wlan 11G adaptor works fine with
> Tails.

I never heard of "Retail Plus" before. Are they products that you can
buy in brick-and-mortar stores in your region? Because otherwise I think
that it has no advantage over the Edimax adapter that we already list:

https://tails.boum.org/doc/anonymous_internet/networkmanager#wi-fi-adapters

> Belkin Model F7D1101 v.1 .. works fine with Tails.

I can't find this model anymore on the Belkin website. So I'm afraid
that we can't recommend people to buy one of these :)

--
sajolida