[Tails-dev] Magento Services at an Affordable Price

Author: Janvi Yadav
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Magento Services at an Affordable Price

Hi,

I am Janvi Yadav, representing India's No. 1 Magento Certified Developer
Plus Provider. We are a team of 20+ Certified Magento developers who hold
expertise in developing Magento stores including Automated Integration for
Magento Store with Google shopping, Review, Ajax based Pagination, Q and A
module and many more.

We have successfully completed 200+ Magento Store Design and Development
projects just on Elance. Please let us know if you want to check for the
same. We would be happy to provide a link for the same.

We are widely acclaimed for generating sales through Magento stores as we
have developed an Advanced Skills for Magento Store SEO. We are not only a
Magento store designer & developer but are also engaged in rendering an
elite range of services including web and graphic designing, mobile
application development, WordPress, SEO (search engine optimization) and
many more.

We have years of expertise in these domains that enable us to transform
ideas into real time business through our offered services which are as
under:

*    Magento Mobile App.
*    PSD to Magento Conversion.
*    Custom Magento Development.
*    Custom Magento Website Design.
*    Magento Integration and Maintenance.
*    Magento Extension/Plugins Development.
*    Magento Store/e-commerce Development.

We have a three tier quality check system so there is no chance of
compromise on the quality.

May I know, if you are interested in availing any of our services! Based on
your response, one of our Expert Magento Store Consultant will be scheduled
for further communication.

Looking forward for your positive response.

Warm Regards,

Janvi Yadav

Senior Business Development Manager

---