[Tails-ux] Magento Site Upgrade Proposal at affordable Price

Author: Namrata Kumari
To: tails-ux
Subject: [Tails-ux] Magento Site Upgrade Proposal at affordable Price
Hi Sir,

You can upgrade any old store to Magento 2 with a modern responsive design,
a number of essential modules to boost your store conversion, 24/7 technical
support, top of the line cloud hosting and development services with our
all-inclusive fully managed e-commerce package.

Included with the Upgrade Package:-

*    Magento 2 CE Setup and Config
*    Data Migration from an older system
*    A Fully Responsive Mobile-Friendly Theme customized with your logo
and 6 promo banners
*    Essential Landing & Static Pages
*    Advanced Product Search
*    Dynamic Cross-Sell and Up-Sell
*    MailChimp e-Commerce Automation
*    Advanced One-Step Checkout
*    Advanced Business Reports module
*    Enterprise Cloud Hosting with Google Cloud or AWS

Included Ongoing Support & Services

*    Unlimited technical support
*    System management
*    24/7 pro-active performance monitoring
*    Weekly security audits
*    Monthly speed test and optimization
*    Managed PCI compliance
*    Managed backups to a remote secured location
*    Mightly malware scans
*    One hour per month of development or installation service

May I know if you are interested in any of the above-mentioned services?
Please share your requirements with us in the REPLY section.

We are looking forward to a long-term business relation. Besides, our rates
are the most competitive in the market.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Namrata Kumari