[Tails-testers] Touch Screen Portable Monitor

Author: sales06@better-digi.com
To: tails-testers
Subject: [Tails-testers] Touch Screen Portable Monitor

Hi dear,

How are you?
Are you looking for new products? This is Mandy from Better DiGi, now introducing our new product to you for reference.
It's a touch screen On-The-Go portable monitor. We received more than 3 MILLION USD crown funding from Indiegogo in 2018.
Our monitor can support one cable connection to Nintendo Switch without dock, turn Android phones into computers, extend laptop to dual monitors.

Please feel free to contact me for more details if you have any interests in our monitor.
Looking forward to your reply. :)

Best Regards,
Mandy
Better DiGi