[Tails-ux] Shipping from China? We are the expert

Author: Sales.90@ebifreight.com
To: tails-ux
Subject: [Tails-ux] Shipping from China? We are the expert
Dear valuable customer,

We are EverBright International Freight Forwarding(EBI) and it is great opportunity to promote our logistics service here.  EBI is a worldwide freight forwarding company based at Shenzhen, China.
EBI provides
cost saving, visibility on railway transportation service with optimized
effective and efficiency through our ample network from Greater China to
Europe, CIS, and ASEAN. Both FCL/LCL and bulk cargos railway delivery, a strong
system platform to help you seamlessly move your cargos. From Origin to
destination, we offer import and export brokerage service, and manage the
entire transportation operations, supporting by a very experienced logistics
team.
WHY CHOOSE EBI RAILWAY SERVICE?
1.     Punctuate and fast
2.     Safety and security
3.     Stable and Reliable
4.     Sustainability
Looking forward to cooperate with your good company.
Contact us
Email: Marketing@???
Phone: +86 755 66601318
MobileWhat’s app/Wechat: +86 198 0658 2065
EverBright International Freight Forwarding Co.,Ltd
Website: www.ebifreight.com
We Carry What You Care