[Tails-dev] Invalid delivery address

Author: Dhl
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Invalid delivery address

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}

Track your package at DHL

Dear customer with email
tails-dev@???,

Your packages arrived at our post service since 7th June, 2019.

Our courier agent was unable to deliver the packages to you due to

incorrect delivery address details on the packages we received.

 KINDLY CHECK HERE
 for dhl awb number and other details for your

consignment

Best Regards,

Thanks for choosing Dhl Express.
Warm R
egards,

DHL EXPRESS………

CONFIDENTIALITY CAUTION: This message is intended only for

the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed

and may be confidential in nature. If you are not the intended recipient,

please notify us immediately by return e-mail and please do delete this message.

You should not disseminate, distribute, copy or disclose any information contained herein to any third party.

**Please consider the environment before printing this email**