Re: [Tails-project] Print logo/Shape of bottle rotary USB Fl…

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Amy
À: tails-project
Sujet: Re: [Tails-project] Print logo/Shape of bottle rotary USB Flash Drive
Hi,
This is Amy from the professional USB flash drive and mobile power factory.
Most of our customers are companies or organizations. Design USB flash drive that matches the shape of your product and print your logo; design drawings for you, store data to USB stick, and prevent files from being deleted or formatted. The minimum order quantity is 150pcs.
If you are interested, please feel free to contact me and I will send you a quote.
Website: http://www.usbflashdrive-factory.com
Email: usbdrivewholesale@???
Skype: amy.happy.everyday.1985
Wechat: tuweitian2000

Did you know 89% of consumers could recall the advertiser on a promotional bag they had received in the past 24 months?
I am looking forward to your reply!
I wish you a good time.
Amy