Re: [Tails-project] Preparing the next monthly report

Author: sajolida
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Preparing the next monthly report
TheNerdyAnarchist via Tails-project:
> Upon checking last night after being provided the "hot topics" from
> tails-bugs, most of my changes (and some from other contributors) have
> been reverted somehow. Any tips on how to move forward without having to
> do most of the work over again?

Our blueprint sometimes get spammed by someone reverting a bunch of
commits in a row. You were victim of the revert-spammer!

To revert them all at once I usually do:

    git diff $LAST-SPAM..$LAST-BEFORE-SPAM | git apply
    git commit -a

This time it seems like you already revert the dammage yourself, right?

Is the report ready to go live?

--
sajolida