Re: [Tails-project] Preparing the next monthly report

Author: sajolida
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Preparing the next monthly report
TheNerdyAnarchist via Tails-project:
> I sincerely apologize for my previous absence, and I wanted to thank
> sajolida for stepping up and picking up the slack for the March report.

Welcome back! :)

> see that emma and I have been slated in for the April report, and I'll
> gladly take the reigns here.

Excellent. It's probably better to sync with emmapeel on the April
report since she's on XMPP a lot (and I'm not).

> If there are no objections, I'd like to submit the report for publication
> on Friday the 10th, meaning any contributions anyone would like to have
> added would need to be in the blueprint[1] by the evening (US - Eastern)
> Thursday the 9th.

I think that most regular contributors already added their bits.

So Friday May 10 sound awesome! It'll also be the day before the Tails
workshop in Valencia on May 11, so at least it this one would be
announced before it happens :)

--
sajolida