[Tails-testers] Call for testing: tentative Tails 3.13.2 ima…

Author: anonym
To: Tails list for early testers
Subject: [Tails-testers] Call for testing: tentative Tails 3.13.2 images
Hi,

Please test the *tentative* ISO and USB images of Tails 3.13.2:

    https://mirrors.edge.kernel.org/tails/stable/tails-amd64-3.13.2/

… and report back here.

This is an emergency release in response to an issue in Mozilla's signing infrastructure which resulted in NoScript being disabled for Tails users. During testing of 3.13.2 we discovered that the fix for this is incomplete, and that NoScript can suddenly become disabled again. As far as we can tell it only happens if you restart Tor Browser; if you only start Tor Browser once we haven't observed this problem. We are extremely interested in your findings related to this!

Thank you so much in advance!

Cheers!