[Tails-dev] Fw: Re: Monero Client on Tails/Debian

Author: thechosensphinx
To: debian-devel@lists.debian.org, tails-dev@boum.org, tails-dev-request@boum.org, tails-ux@boum.org
Subject: [Tails-dev] Fw: Re: Monero Client on Tails/Debian
We've been discussing possible Monero implementation into Debian and not sure how we can proceed. AppImage, maybe?

It would be very beneficial to all three communities (Debian, Tails and Monero) for a Monero client, either lightweight or full client to be developed for Debian but we need some help from your team as well.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.