Re: [Tails-dev] TAILS amd64 3.13 boot issue

Author: Peter N. Glaskowsky
To: huldunet
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] TAILS amd64 3.13 boot issue
Perhaps even more significantly, you’re booting from a Sandisk 16GB what?

Is it a USB stick, an SD card, or something else?

The X200’s SD card slot is not bootable. It has to be initialized by the OS; the BIOS can’t do it.

If you use a USB to SD card adapter, it will probably boot, but it won’t be as convenient.

I use an X200 for Tails myself, but I use a USB stick instead.

Best,

.                 png